- Santa & Reindeer 3pc. cookie cutter set. (2308-0328)
- Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter Set (2308-1096)
- 1 - 10" Cake Circle (10GCIR)
- 8" Lollipop Sticks (LSW-820)
- Royal Icing Mix (CK77-101) (2 bags suggested)
- Brown, Lemon Yellow, Leaf Green, Coal Black & Tulip Red Food Coloring
- Assorted Nonpareils or Holiday Nonpareils
- Icing wreaths. Small (KC-8104) or Med. (KC-8105)
- Icing double holly. (KC-8102)
- Disposable decorator bags. (AT-460)
- Round decorating tips. Tip # 12 (402-12), Tip # 5 (402-5), Tip # 3 (402-3)
- Star decorating tip # 16 (402-16)
- Pastry brush, 1". (AT-60010)
- Iridescent filler. (SC-40)
- Piece of Styrofoam.
- Make your favorite roll out cookie recipe. Cut out 7 reindeer, 1 Santa and 4 cookies from the house front only.
- Bake and cool completely.
- Make royal icing mix and color a small amount of each color. Yellow, light brown, dark brown, black, red and green. Leave the rest white. We suggest to cover any made royal icing with a damp paper towel so it does not dry out.
- Attach tip #12 to bag and fill with white icing and use it as a glue to attach the 4 sides of the house together. Let dry.
- Thin some light brown icing with water and use a pastry brush and brush the entire cookie except the antlers. Let dry.
- Use tip # 3 and dark brown icing and squeeze on antlers, ears, eye's, nose, mouth and hoofs. Save one reindeer and do his nose red.
- Use tip # 5 and red icing to pipe on saddles.
- Use tip # 3 and green icing and pipe in center of red saddle.
- Use tip # 3 and white icing and pipe white dots around saddle.
- For Rudolf, use the red icing and squeeze a wide line from top to bottom of his body, then a thinner white line on top, then sprinkle the white line with assorted nonpareils.
- Thin some red icing down and brush Santa's sleigh, suit and hat. Let dry.
- Use tip # 5 and black icing for rungs on bottom of the sleigh and Santa's mitten.
- Use tip # 16 and pipe on details on Santa's suit, beard and top part of sleigh.
- Use tip # 3 and black icing for Santa's eyes and mouth.
- After cookies are dry, turn them backwards and attach stick with royal icing. Let dry.
Decorating the house:
- Use Tip # 12 and white icing and pipe around outside of house and corners. Sprinkle with assorted nonpareils. (Do this while the icing is still wet so the nonpareils stick).
- Use tip # 3 and dark brown icing and draw on doors and windows.
- Use tip # 3 and yellow icing and fill in the windows.
- Use tip # 5 and white icing and add snow below windows. Let dry completely.
Putting it all together:
- Put white royal icing on cake board.
- Place house in center.
- Wrap Styrofoam in aluminum foil and place inside center of house.
- Arrange Santa and his team in Styrofoam.
- Fill inside of house with iridescent filler.
This makes a tasty centerpiece for you holiday table!
Remember if you have any questions, feel free to call is toll free at 1-877-487-4289