- Approx. 8 cups popcorn
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- Red coarse sugar
- 1 candy cane
- Martini glass ( This can also be spread out onto a sheet of parchment paper to dry and then pkg. it in decorative bags for gifts).
- small amount of red fondant
- Put popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Pour over popcorn and gently mix.
- spoon into glass.
- Break the end of the candy cane off and insert into popcorn.
- Roll a small cherry with red fondant and place on top.
- Sprinkle with red sugar.