|Pound cake pots with chocolate crunch dirt and chocolate peas and carrots.|
- Mini flower pot pan. # (2105-0818)
- Sunset Orange food color. # (CH-7338)
- Carrot candy mold. # (E-438)
- Peas candy mold. # (F-115)
- Paint brush. # (MCB)
- Chocolate crunch. # (CK75-2862)
- Orange candy. # (MOR)
- Dark green candy. # (MDG)
- Favorite pound cake recipe
- Favorite icing recipe
- Grease and flour mini flower pot pan.
- Make your favorite pound cake and add a tiny bit of orange food color to batter. This will give it that flower pot color.
- Bake mini cakes.
- Lets start with the carrot. Melt the dark green and orange chocolate.
- With the paint brush, daub dark green chocolate into the leaf part of the candy mold. Make sure the green is thick enough so the orange chocolate does not show through. Let the green dry at room temperature. The chocolate will have a dull finish when ready.
- Fill the mold with orange chocolate including covering the green.
- Tap the mold on the table to remove any air bubbles.
- Put in freezer for approx. 10 min.
- Remove from mold.
- Now the Peas, Just melt, chocolate.
- Pour into mold.
- Tap on table.
- Put into freezer for approx. 10 min.
- Remove mold.
- Spread a little icing on top of the flower pot.
- Sprinkle some chocolate crunch on top of icing to resemble dirt.
- Add peas and carrots to pots.
For the tags, just cut paper and write on it with a magic marker. If you want EVERYTHING edible, use wafer paper for the tags and edible food writers to write with. (We carry both)