|Supplies needed to make nonpareils.|
How to make nonpareils:
- Fill the bottom of a cake pan with with nonpareils. Make sure there is a thick layer, approx 1/2".
- Melt chocolate in a microwave. We suggest 1 lb. at a time in a plastic bowl on 1/2 power for 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds until chocolate is melted. Be sure you do not over heat the chocolate or it will get thick and lumpy.
- Squeeze bowl and gently pour melted chocolate into squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze dots of chocolate on top of nonpareils until there is no more room.
- Place pan into freezer for approx. 5 to 10 miniutes.
- Remove completed nonpareils from pan, and shake pan to flatten nonpareils.
- When pan is in the freezer chilling, place squeeze bottle with melted chocolate in a pan of hot water. this will keep the chocolate melted until you're ready to use it.
|Small nonpareils made with milk chocolate.|
*If you want to make larger nonpareils just squeeze out larger circles!
Clean up: (It's just as easy)
- Empty any extra chocolate from squeeze bottle back into plastic bowl that you melted your chocolate in.
- Put bowl and squeeze bottle into freezer until hardened.
- Squeeze bottle and all the chocolate that is stuck to the side will come off and empty into a bag.
- Squeeze bowl and all the chocolate will crack away and put that into a bag.
- Store chocolate at room temperature until the next time you make candy.
|Large nonpareils made with milk chocolate.|
Enjoy and have fun!!!