|Bite size heart cakes and nonpareils.|
- Nonpareils, we used white ones (NON-WHI1)
- 1 lb. Merckens dark (MD)
- Squeeze bottle (CK81-5)
- a small cake pan
- Fill bottom of small cake pan with nonpareils, approx. 1/4" thick.
- Melt down chocolate either in a microwave, on low heat or on top of a double boiler. Make sure you do not boil the water.
- Pour chocolate into squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze small circles on top of nonpareils.
- Place pan in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Take pieces out of pan, shake pan gently to spread out nonpareils evenly and squeeze again.
For the bite size heart cakes.
- Bite size heart cake pan. (2105-2588)
- Your favorite chocolate and or vanilla cake.
- Your favorite chocolate and or buttercream icing.
- Decorator tip # 16. (402-16)
- Disposable decorator bags. (AT-460)
- Chocolate. We used white, red, pink and dark chocolate.
- Valentines Day sugar and nonpareils.
- Red, white & pink heart confetti. (CON-HRWP)
- Red heart charm sugar decorations. (L-14364)
- Tiny triple heart icing decoration. (KC-8212)
- Squeeze bottle (CK-81-5)
- Grease and flour pan or use cooking spray.
- Bake mini cakes, let cool, before taking out of pan use a serrated knife and cut off mounds. (They will sit flat.)
The fun part is you can use your imagination
and decorate them with different combinations that you like best.