- Mold #E-477 Easter Flower Bowl
- 1/2 lb. #MWH white chocolate
- 1/2 lb. #MYH yellow chocolate
- 1 lb. #MP Pink Chocolate
- 2 Paint Brushes (small and medium)
- Chocolate foil wrapped eggs (Available in store)
Lets Get Started:
- Melt down chocolate slowly and on a very low power in the microwave. If you choose to melt the chocolate over a doubler, please make sure the water does NOT boil. It should just be hot.
- With a small brush, dot the yellow chocolate into the center of the flower.
- With a medium brush paint in the petals of the flowers with white chocolate. (Make sure you paint enough chocolate into the flower, or you may be able to see pink showing through.
- Melt the pink chocolate.
- Fill the mold 1/2 full.
- Hold the mold on the edge and roll the chocolate around the mold and up over the edge slightly.
- Let stand for a few minutes, then repeat the step until the chocolate is just starting to set.
- Use a paring knife run it along the top of the mold to remove the chocolate that went over the edge. (This will give you that smooth look at the top of the bowl.)
- Place mold into the freezer for approx 30 minutes.
- To remove turn mold upside down and gently tap.
- Fill with desired candies.