|Supplies for Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats.|
|Cutting Rice Krispy Treats Into Squares.|
|Drizzling With Red, White and Blue Chocolate.|
- Large rice krispy treat (CK75-2202)
- Red Chocolate (MR)
- White chocolate (MW)
- Blue Chocolate (MBL)
- Mold painter bottles (CK81-302)
- Cut rice krispy treats into squares. (Or you can make them and then cut them up)
- Melt chocolate in microwave slowly in a plastic bowl.
- Bend bowl to pour chocolate into mold painter bottles.
- Drizzle chocolate over treats. (Drizzle treats on parchment, then you can save the drizzle and sprinkle it on top of cupcakes or ice cream)
You're done!! How easy was that!
- Squeeze any chocolate that is left in bottle into plastic bowl that chocolate was melted in.
- Put the squeeze bottle and bowl into freezer for approximately 10 miniutes.
- Take out of freezer and squish the bowl and squeeze bottle. All chocolate will break up.
- Dump extra chocolate in a bag until the next time you are ready to use it.
- Store at room temperature. Do not store in refrigerator or freezer.